Sunday, July 3, 2016

T-shirt Round-up

The hubby and I just finished up an anniversary trip to Orlando. True to form I made our shirts. I had only planned to make shirts for the Magic Kingdom, but he is such a sport he wanted matching shirts for all four parks. Fortunately I had some Star Wars shirts that we just recycled from our last trip for Hollywood Studios

For Animal Kingdom we decided on Robin Hood. I love line art, partially because my drawing skills are limited, but also because its so unique to what most people are wearing in the parks. It also gives me room to put a phrase on the shirt without making it look too busy.


I wanted something "classic" for the Magic Kingdom so of course we went with Mickey and Minnie.


Our last day, which we were super excited about on our first trip without the lost boys, was to Epcot. We were excited about sampling a few of the snacks and drinks in the world showcase. No drinking all the way around the world for us....but we did hit a few good spots and we wanted shirts to commemorate that.


We had a great time, and look forward to making this trip a yearly tradition. Now it's time to get to work on our fall family trip shirts!


See ya real soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment